Featured Flavor Combinations | G1 Gummi Bear + Crack3d Korean Apple
One of my favorite parts about working with food is the experimentation process. I love coming up with an idea, testing it, and modifying it until it's just right.
I've had some time to experiment with G1 Gummi Bear and Crack3d Korean Apple, and the results have been incredible! Below you'll find 3 easy recipes for these flavors. None of these require more than 1 additional ingredient, and people of any skill level can make these at home themselves.
Today's recipes are:
- Gummi Apple Focus Blend
- Crack3d Korean Apple Cider
- Crack3d Korean Apple Whipped Cream
Gummi Apple Focus Blend
- 16 ounces of water (or your favorite milk)
- 1 scoop of G1 Gummi Bear FOCUS
- 1 scoop of Crack3d Korean Apple FOCUS
This flavor is a perfect marriage of these two flavors. It starts with that gummi bear sweetness we all know and love, and then slowly transitions to the cool, crisp apple flavor. It's a refreshing twist on two flavors that are great to begin with!
Crack3d Korean Apple Cider
- 12 ounces apple cider
- 1 scoop Crack3d Korean Apple FOCUS
- Pour Apple Cider into a medium sauce pan and heat, stirring occasionally to prevent burning
- When steam begins to rise, add 1 scoop of AdvancedGG Crack3d Korean Apple
- Stir until thoroughly mixed
- Pour into your mug of choice, and enjoy!
Nothing reminds me of fall quite like that first cup of hot apple cider. I can't wait to pour this into a Tumblr and take it to my local apple orchard!
Crack3d Korean Apple Whipped Cream
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Scoop Crack3d Korean Apple FOCUS
- Pour 1/2 cup Heavy Cream into a medium sized mixing bowl
- Add 1 scoop Crack3d Korean Apple FOCUS
- Using a whisk or electric hand mixer, whisk repeatedly until you have firm peaks (as shown on cake above)
This recipe works with *ANY* AdvancedGG flavor! This is a wonderful way to add an extra boost of energy to desserts or shakes. Put some AdvancedGG Whipped Cream on some fresh berries for an energetic snack with no added sugars!
Want to stock up to make these recipes at home? Grab them here:
Be sure to snap some pictures of your creations and tag us on social media! We love seeing posts from our ADVANCEDFam! Cheers!