Overnight Oats Featuring ADVANCEDgg Strawberry Shortcake Energy | ADVANCEDgg
Are you looking for a super easy recipe that you can make in advance (pun intended) to make your work week a little easier? Overnight oats are my favorite go-to make ahead recipe. When you add ADVANCEDgg Strawberry Shortcake Energy, you are adding that extra pep to your step as well! The taste? Absolutely delicious!
ADVANCEDgg Strawberry Shortcake Energy nootropic gaming supplement has natural energy from green tea, no fillers, and best of all, there is no crash!
Let's get down to the recipe so you can try this yourself!
- 1 Scoop of Advanced GG Strawberry Shortcake Energy
- 1/2 Cup - Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Cup - Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup to 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Add in your favorite fresh or frozen fruit
- 16 oz Mason Jar with Lid
- Add 1/2 cup Old-Fashioned Oats to mason jar.
- Then add 1/2 cup almond milk on top of the oats.
- Depending on your personal taste, add either 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup of plain Greek Yogurt to the jar. If you like a thicker consistency, you will achieve that with the 1/2 cup of the Greek Yogurt.
- Add 1 scoop of ADVANCEDgg Strawberry Shortcake Energy
- Mix it all together. It will all turn a pretty shade of pink.
- This is your base. You can add whatever fruit you would like - fresh or frozen. I personally like to add a mix of berries - strawberries, blue berries, raspberries, and black berries. If you go the frozen route, you can get this frozen berry combination in the freezer aisle of your favorite grocery store. If you would prefer to use fresh berries, you can use that as well.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, at least 8 hours later, take out of the fridge, mix it all together, and enjoy!
There are many variations to this recipe so please try it and then make it your own! You can always use coconut milk or soy milk instead of almond milk or even a flavored Greek yogurt.
I have to give a shoutout to ZeroLoveGiivn. I am a huge fan of overnight oats and I never thought to try out the Strawberry Shortcake Energy in the oats before until he had posted his oats on Twitter. If you are looking for another variation of oats, here is ZeroLoveGiivn's recipe (thank you for allowing me to share it!)
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats (cinnamon flavor)
- 1 Cup of coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 Handful of blackberries
- 1 Handful of blueberries
- Half scoop of ADVANCEDgg Strawberry Shortcake Energy
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Mix it all up and leave it overnight about 8 hours or more to bring out more taste (you can add a pinch of salt if need be to bring out more flavor)
Did you try the recipe? Please post photos on social media and tag @advancedgg so we can see your creation!
Blog by ItsNayLive