Strike fear in the hearts of the Robotech Defense Force with this shaker featuring ruthless Zentraedi warrior Khyron.
*Available only to customers in the USA and Canada
About ADVANCED Ice Shakers
The 26oz. ADVANCED Ice Shaker is a high-quality, double wall insulated shaker bottle that will keep your drink cold for 30+ hours!
- Premium Quality Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Shaker Bottle that will keep your drink hot for up to 12 hours or cold for 30+ hours.
- Kitchen grade premium stainless steel cup that does not absorb odor. No more smelly plastic shaker bottles! Odor resistant metal cup makes it perfect for pre workout, juices, protein powder shakes, BCAAs, coffee, smoothies, martinis, cocktails, ice tea, and water.
- Silicone base prevents it from sliding, chipping, and makes the cup less noisy when setting it down.
- Sweat proof bottle, no more wet cold hands and sweat rings all over your tables. The double wall vacuum insulated bottle prevents condensation from building up on the bottle by preventing cold or heat from transferring to the outside of the bottle.
- Tapered bottle design that is easy to fill with measurement markings inside the bottle and fits all standard size cup holders. Bring your portable Ice Shaker cup to the gym, office, pool, beach, camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating, yoga, biking, road trips, hiking, sports games, everywhere!
- 2.75in wide at the base
- 3.25in wide at top
- 10in tall without straw
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended by persons with a medical condition. Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing or taking any medication. Do not use if you have high blood pressure or heart problems or are considering becoming pregnant.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals. Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water. Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.