• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended by persons with a medical condition. Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing or taking any medication. Do not use if you have high blood pressure or heart problems or are considering becoming pregnant.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals. Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water. Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.