ADVANCED has teamed up with Ice Shaker to bring you the ultimate upgrade for your shaker.
The Ice Shaker's 26oz double wall vacuum insulated bottle will hold ice for over 30 hours in a 75 degree room when filled with just ice.
The Ice Shaker features a removable twist in agitator for more mixing power, a sturdy handle for easy carrying and fill lines inside the bottle for measuring.
Sweat proof design means you keep your hands and gear dry while kitchen grade non-odor absorbing stainless steel means this shaker is easy to clean and keep clean. Ice Shaker's sturdy leak proof BPA free pop top is easy to open while still being secure enough to close and shake.
- Premium Quality Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Shaker Bottle that will keep your drink hot for up to 12 hours or cold for 30+ hours.
- Kitchen grade premium stainless steel cup that does not absorb odor. No more smelly shaker bottles! Odor resistant metal cup makes it perfect for Focus and Energy, juices, protein powder shakes, BCAAs, coffee, smoothies, martinis, cocktails, ice tea, and water.
- Sweat proof bottle! No more wet cold hands and sweat rings all over your tables. The double wall vacuum insulated bottle prevents condensation from building up on the bottle by preventing cold or heat from transferring to the outside of the bottle.
- Shaker Lid: Easy to hold carrying handle, easy open pop top and comes with a removable agitator that twists into the lid. The shaker lid blends with ease. Lids are spill/leak proof and BPA free.
- Durable powder coating
- Tapered bottle design that is easy to fill with measurement markings inside the bottle and fits all standard size cup holders. Bring your Ice Shaker cup to the gym, office, pool, beach, camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating, yoga, biking, road trips, hiking, sports games, everywhere!
Hand wash recommended.
Lids are dishwasher safe.
MADE TO ORDER - CAN NOT BE CANCELED/RETURNED
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.